We are ZVerse and we are fundamentally changing the way businesses interact with 3D printing. Our tech gives businesses the ability to offer professional 3D modeling and high-quality 3D print services without changing the way they currently do business. We also provide an easy-to- use service that offers fast, reliable and professional 3D printing.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage organization of key client projects. In this position, you will be the central point of contact for our customers, sales team, vendors, and production employees; providing ownership and oversight for the production of 3D printed materials and related design services. Provide excellent customer service and communication as the sole contact through all stages of the design and production process. Monitor progress of jobs throughout the process, manage outside vendors and ensure the final product meets customer requirements and company standards.
- Provide pre-sales support with customers and discuss the manufacturing capabilities and requirements needed to produce a successful job.
- Prepare quotes and cost estimates for all requests for 3D print and design services.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the efficient and effective execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance and profitability.
- Coordinate the resolution of customer or production issues with customer jobs.
- Engage appropriatedepartments to verify the issue and determine the root case. May make recommendations to management on appropriate response to issues that are in the best interest of the customer and the company. Communicate with customers regarding the resolution of issues.
- Report and escalate to management as needed issues affecting performance of project or impacting customer relations.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Confer with customers throughout project to keep them informed of the status of jobs, solicit additional information needed and coordinate changes in scope or design.
- Obtain approval from customer for artist renderings.
- 3-5 years of proven working experience as a project manager.
- Excellent customer-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- PMP certification is a plus, but not required.